Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

We FINALLY got our court date today! After 11 weeks of waiting for a date, we now are scheduled to have our first, and hopefully last, court date on May 26! Yippeeeeeeee! While we hope, hope, hope that we will pass through court the first time, it is very frequent for court to be delayed, rescheduled, or for there to be last minute documents that need to be located. Please everyone focus your energy our way on that day (or actually the day before...) and let's hope that we make it through right away! Thanks to all of you for your support during what has been an incredibly stressful time!

Here is a pic from Evan's bday party this weekend.

5 comments:

The Soucys said...

Congratulations! Our date is the 27th! Love Evan's pic..I think that symbolizes how I feel today!!!!! :)

Shelly Roberts said...

Just making my way around quick to see who all got court dates. Yes, the holiday stuff was crazy this last week! .... between that and no electricity several times, we got a taste of what life is like for the Gladney staff. Rest assured they are working hard on your behalf. Keep hanging on!! Please email me. I hope I have a pic of your babe. right now everything is a blur. robertsfamily@mlgc.com Take Care, ~Shelly

Maximka said...

woo hoo! i am so happy for you guys. go get that baby and bring her home!

Maximka said...

oh, the comment from "maximka" is from me... ellen botsford :)

Angie said...

Congrats on the court date! I may have pics of your little girl also. If you can email me, I will check. angekur@gmail